Your rights as our Guest/s
As our Guest/s of Mountain Wine Tours you can expect to:
- Be treated like a V.I.P
- Be treated with utmost respect, dignity and courtesy regardless of age, disability, cultural and language background, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, and religious or spiritual beliefs
- Have your right to privacy and confidentiality protected, within the limits imposed by the law and the duty of care.
- Be able to refuse any or all, activities that are offered, but still have plenty of fun.
- Receive services to comply with appropriate standards of professionalism, competency and accountability.
- Have the right to have your concerns heard.
- Have the right to smoke in designated areas of each venue.
Your responsibilities as our Guest/s
- Equally as our Guest/s on Mountain Wine Tours you are responsible for:
- Respecting the right of other Guest/s and Hosts to privacy and confidentiality.
- Treating other Mountain Wine Tours Guest/s and Hosts in a respectful manner.
- Ensuring that you are not under the influence of alcohol or other drugs, and/or behaving in a way which makes delivery of service difficult or dangerous.
- Arriving on time and advising Mountain Wine Tours at your earliest convenience if circumstances have changed & you can no longer attend your chosen tour.
- Valuing and Respecting Mountain Wine Tours property.
- Honouring agreements made with Mountain Wine Tours.
- MUST HAVE FUN.